About US

Boris Prilutsky has been teaching and practicing medical and sports massage for over 40 years. He is the founder of the IPPT school of massage, physical therapy aide and chiropractor assistants program in Los Angeles. He graduated from the Pedagogic Institute of Higher Education in Vinnytsia, Ukraine, with a degree in physical education. Subsequently, he completed a postgraduate physical rehabilitation study at Lesgofft Institute of the former Leningrad, graduated from Medical College in Ramat-Gan, Israel, with a major in chiropractic medicine. In the first 20 years of his career, he spent working with Olympian teams of the former Soviet Union. Boris has trained thousands of therapists worldwide. He also treats patients with various neural, muscular and skeletal disorders at his offices at San Fernando Valley as well as a Beverly Hills, California. When teaching classes, Boris shares not only book knowledge but most importantly clinical experiences from the treatment room.

For an appointment please email to:
[email protected]

Boris’ professional philosophy, developed after many years in the treatment room and teaching thousands of students. One can summarise it in a small phrase “Simple approach to massage therapy.” The video below will illustrate this concept.

“Massage Today” rated Boris’ DVD Series “10 OUT OF 10”

“These DVDs are excellent for reviewing massage work on many different problems. I recommend purchasing the entire set to gather the full scope of these techniques.

In fact, viewing these DVDs may spark a special interest

in the viewer to pursue further study. ” – Virginia Herring, LMT


By Brenda Baker, LMT

An evening of rich and varied information is always assured with Boris – a great teacher from a part of the world where massage is the serious, medical modality we can only envision and aspire to in this country. A wellspring of both theory and practice, Boris gives us all a lift and a glimpse into the ever possible tomorrow of massage in America.

The fearsome mystery of hypertension, killer, and disabler that it is, was revealed as both symptom and disease, cause and result. Since only 8% of its diagnosis is attributed to kidney dysfunction, tumors on the adrenaline gland, or narrowing of the aorta, the remaining 92% comes with etiology unknown. In such cases, the patient is diagnosed with “essential hypertension” or EH. Boris also discussed the pervasive use of blood pressure medicine and the body’s ability to override it, resulting in the changing of medicines, and the inherent problems and side effects.

A little bit of history

In 1973 Professor Alexander Dembo of Leningrad conducted a study involving cervical region disorders in conjunction with a relief of pain and hypertension. Some of the protocols could be used after warming the body and increasing circulation. The demonstration featured techniques for the anterior scalene muscles, and the obliquus capitis inferior muscles, which if tight can compress the vertebral artery. This would limit blood supply to the posterior part of the brain. The compromised amount of blood supply to the brain due to the obstruction of the vertebral artery will awake high blood pressure. Also, Boris demonstrated direct stimulation of the vertebral artery at the place of its insertion into the skull (foramen magnum) Work such as this prevents strokes, heart attacks, and lowers blood pressure. Boris invited us to join a class at his school, IPPT, which will provide much information, plus the Drs. Glezer-Dalicho charts of reflex zones abnormalities in skin, connective tissue, and muscles. Elimination of reflex zones abnormalities, according to Boris, is an important factor in achieving results.

The official newsletter “Vibrations” of the AMTA South Bay unit California published the above commentary.

Our Associates

Massag e Therapy SchoolsBon Vital CE TeamMassage Without Borders

MedicalMassage-edu.com, LLC
Continued Education for massage therapists, physical therapists and chiropractors

P.O. Box: 4454North Hollywood



Quick Links
Ceu Programs